google search

2012年7月11日星期三

Something about a free data recovery software

Lost files are usually caused by accidental deletion or formatting. Encountering this situation, we can use some suitable free data recovery software to retrieve the lost files. There is much free data recovery software on the market and they could be divided into three types according to their functions. The first group is only to recover deleted files but it can not recover formatted data, which has sole function; the second type focus on media files such as pictures, videos and audio files. They are specially designed for memory cards of digital products and some of them can restore formatted data. The last type has comprehensive functions. They can retrieve deleted files as well as formatted data. Some even can display the original structure of damaged partition table. Among them, some are very famous. For instance, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is the most common used free data recovery software.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery not only has comprehensive functions, but also has free edition for individual and home users, with which we can carry out free data recovery. In addition, its scanning speed is very fast. A few days ago, a sudden outage occurred to my computer and part of my work files were lost, which frustrated me so much. Then I looked for some free data recovery software and MiniTool Power Data recovery attracted me. I had a try with its free edition. Surprisingly, the free data recovery software helped me find the lost data. From then on, this free data recovery software has helped me recover a lot of data.
I have a friend whose parents are more than 60 years old. They were planning a journey after retirement, so my friend bought them a digital camera with which they could record the beautiful sceneries. Then they went on the journey happily. Returning home, they delightedly showed the beautiful pictures taken in the trip to my friend. My friend wanted to store all pictures in computer. But he deleted all of them by accident. He was so anxious that he called a professional data recovery company for help. It was easy to recover the pictures but my friend was frightened by the cost, for the money could be paid for several memory cards. So he gave up and called me. I said I could settle the problem and told him not to use camera temporarily. Then he came to my home in the early morning the second day. After connected the camera to the computer, I began to use the function module “Digital Media Recovery” of MiniTool Power Data Recovery to restore the deleted pictures. Seeing the pictures again, my friend was so excited that he nearly burst into tears. And he gave MiniTool Power Data Recovery another name, “King of Data Recovery Software”
Once, one colleague’s computer was attacked by viruses and all financial bills were lost, which almost made her cry. She took many actions but they had no effects. Then she asked me for help. I was also shocked by this news. Then I backed up her disk and told her two solutions. One was to recover the bills with some data recovery software and the other was to resort to a data recovery company. With her permission, I installed MiniTool Power Data Recovery on her computer. Finding that the partition had been damaged by viruses, I was a little worried about whether this free data recovery software could recover the lost data. The function module “Damaged Partition Recovery” of the latest edition 6.6 could solve this problem. With this secret weapon, I found all lost bills back. And my colleague was at ease at once and invited me to dinner as reward. Thanks to MiniTool Power Data Recovery.

没有评论:

发表评论