google search

2012年7月8日星期日

How to choose a data recovery software?

I am in charge of website maintenance in an internet marketing company in Los Angeles. It is very important for us to maintain page files, images and data base of our website. However, this kind of company is likely to be attacked by hackers and we also suffered. In the past few days, we were attacked frequently because of the flaws of server and website. Fortunately, we had taken protection measures in time. The server was slightly damaged but a lot of important data were maliciously deleted by hackers. We had bought data recovery software but the result turned out to be disappointed, for the software could not restore all data. Granted that I was responsible for website maintenance, I had to recover the lost data. My boss asked me to retrieve them in three days. For the sake of my job, I took action immediately.

Website maintenance is easy but purchasing data recovery software is difficult for me. In accordance with practice, I looked up the related knowledge, technology and brand of data recovery software on the internet. According to the purchasing experience introduced on the internet, I selected some suitable software. By using MiniTool Power Data Recovery, I recovered all lost files on that day. Certainly, my boss was satisfied with my work. And I will share my purchasing experience on data recovery software with all of you.

1.    Brand
 Everyone has shopping experience. When we buy clothes, brands make no difference if style, color and cloth are same. But this way won’t work when we purchasing data recovery software. We must choose a good brand.
There are various kinds of data recovery software on the market. Although they have similar functions, there are differences in simplification and success rate between different products in practice. And I believe that good brand stands for good products. Comparing several brands, I selected MiniTool Power Data Recovery at last. It is developed by a professional data recovery and partition management software company, MiniTool Solution Ltd.. This company has hammered away at research on kinds of storage devices for years and successively released several products such as MiniTool Power Data Recovery and MiniTool Partition Wizard, which are popular with many users. I believe that companies like it are worthy of our trust.  

2.    Standards.
When selecting data recovery software, you must keep two points in your mind. What your needs are? And could the software satisfy them? Usually, data recovery rate, comprehensive functions and recovery efficiency are the most important standards. According to these standards, I found MiniTool Power Data Recovery was the best in comparison. Its success rate is 90% and it can recover all deleted, damaged or lost data, satisfying our demands in the maximum degree. It only costs five minutes to scan a 10G partition, saving us a lot of time. Therefore, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is the best choice for us.

3.       Service
It is a complicated task to recover data. Lack of related knowledge will give rise to many troubles. Thus, we must pay attention to the after-sale service when buying data recovery software. MiniTool Solution Ltd. provides us with one-on one professional consulting service at any time. Encountering any problem in recovery process, we could ask the professionals for help. Although our company is small, they passionately help us solve all problems of data recovery. At that time, I learnt plenty of professional knowledge which helped me a lot in later works.

4.    Price
If some data recovery software is too low, we can not trust it; if too high, we will spending much time on evaluating whether it is worth. Through the comparison between some software, I found MiniTool Power Data Recovery is with a high cost performance and suitable for us. What’s more, it provides free home edition for individual and home users. So I chose it without any hesitation.  

These are my secret weapons when purchasing data recovery software. I wish it will help some users who want to buy data recovery software. By thy way, I also found that another product MiniTool Partition Wizard can recover the lost partition.

1 条评论:

  1. Recovery may be required due to physical damage to the storage device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system (OS). A wide variety of failures can cause physical damage to storage media. CD-ROMs can have their metallic substrate or dye layer scratched off; hard disks can suffer any of several mechanical failures, such as head crashes and failed motors; tapes can simply break. Data recovery is often performed by specialized commercial services.

    回复删除